Greet guests with a warm welcome and explain the Vegan Heroes experience!
Don't wait any longer apply now and join our team!
Who we are
Working for Vegan Heroes means working with a team committed to excellence, where your individuality is celebrated! Our menu provides customers from both vegan and non-vegan backgrounds, a fast, fresh, and delicious vegan meal that looks great and tastes even better. We carefully consider all preferences and allergies, with a goal to be more than just a place to dine – we are a place to gather, a place where everyone is welcome. Vegan Heroes is family and vegan food for all!
- You enjoy serving guests
- You are social and serve with a smile
- You’re able to multi-task
- You have an eye for detail
- You like to make guests feel special
- You have a positive, guest-orientated attitude
- Alone or in a team, you work well in both
- You are eager to learn and love a challenge
- Experience in the hospitality industry is a plus, but not required
- Greet guests with a warm welcome and explain the Vegan Heroes experience
- Deliver superior customer service
- Take initiative to make guests feel special – go the extra mile
- Have a thorough knowledge of all products, to answer any customer questions
- Prepare drinks and serve guest meals
- Maintain a clean working space and follow hygiene procedures
- Keep the restaurant neat and clean at all times and thoroughly clean the restaurant after closing
- Respect and adhere to direction given by the on-duty shift lead and/or manager
“While working at Vegan Heroes you will always feel included and respected not only by the staff, but also by our clientele. People that enjoy our food have really kind hearts. Management will listen to you and will always try to find best suiting solution to your situation. To put it simply, if you love animals and care about the planet you will fit right in – just like I did.”
What VeganHeroes has to offer you:
- TrainingTraining and support on the job
- fun environmentFun, alternative, and inclusive working environment
- Self-expressionEncouraged self-expression
- missionMission & purpose
- ClearityClear & transparent goals
- recognitionCulture of recognition
- SupportSupportive Management
- Small teamSmall, empowered team
- Free meals & discountse meals when working & discounts when dining with friends
- Salary scale 3Salary in accordance with the Catering Collective Labor Agreement – this position is classified in job scale 3
Do you have what it takes to be a part of our team? Excited to become a hero?
Mail your CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*BSN number required
Don't wait any longer — apply now and join our team!
We are always looking for dedicated and enthusiastic team members to join us in this mission!